Analytical chemistry laboratory
Our comprehensive equipment gives us the possibility to fully characterize your samples and also to qualify our own solutions.
- Inductively Coupled Plasma with Optical Emission Spectrometer SPECTRO ICP/ OES : identification and dosage of the chemical elements of a sample.
- Particle Size Analyzer by laser diffraction CILAS : measurement of distribution of particles from 40nm.
- Thermo Gravimetric Analyzer TGA-SDTA Mettler-Toledo : study of behavior concerning a sample in temperature in order to detect steps of transitions or temperature chemical reactions such as corrosion. Temperature max. 1600°C.
- Fourrier Transformed Infrared Spectroscopy FTIR Perkin Elmer : determination of chemical functions present in the sample in order to deduce the formula of the analyzed compound.
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography HPLC Perkin Elmer : separation and identification of a solution components.
- Humidity & Salt Spray test chamber for validation of anti corrosion treatments.
- Standards equipments: dynamic viscosity measurement, water titration, grease consistency measurement…